applying after deadline?

Watch this thread
user929383
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
if I applied to somewhere like birm uni or Warwick (past deadline obvs) how likely would they consider my application? I know they’re popular so don’t wanna bother if it’s not worth it
afkb25
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by user929383)
if I applied to somewhere like birm uni or Warwick (past deadline obvs) how likely would they consider my application? I know they’re popular so don’t wanna bother if it’s not worth it
They might consider you but they might not, it’s up to you to take that risk
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If the course is still open, then it will more than likely be considered just the same. However, sometimes there can be a delay in closing them on UCAS, so just give them a quick call before you submit the app.
PQ
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It depends massively on the course.
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As above, they may well still be considering applications - it depends on how (over)subscribed that course is. Something like maths at Warwick, very unlikely. Something like classics? You probably have more of a shot.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Many courses at top Unis will have closed tonight - all you can do is phone them and ask, but remember any still open can/do close without notice.
user929383
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
do u think something like law would be closed I know that in its self is already oversubscribed
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
do u think something like law would be closed I know that in its self is already oversubscribed
Top Unis like Warwick and Brum will close Law, but its worth calling other Unis like Sussex, Kent, Reading, Leicester etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.81%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.14%
No (123)
39.05%

Watched Threads