got 3 offers all in one night!!!

Watch this thread
Clairec98
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Sent my application off start of jan... just got 3 offers back in the space of legit, 50 minutes. obviously so happy!! just strange never heard this happen before. do you think uni's give offers straight after the deadline or something? just so weird to me to see everyone else say.. waited months etc for an offer haha
AliceRoseGuy
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I just got an offer too. Congratulations! what are you applying for and where have you had responses/offers from?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Depends on the Uni - and how popular/competitive the course is and how often they make offers.
Clairec98
Rep:
(Original post by AliceRoseGuy)
I just got an offer too. Congratulations! what are you applying for and where have you had responses/offers from?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Applied for: Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, city London, Plymouth.
Had conditional offers from Swansea, city London and Plymouth tonight to study psychology.
Obviously Bristol and Cardiff (the ones I most want to go to) haven’t replied lmao. To be fair I was worried I wasn’t gonna get any offers at all!!!, I’m a mature student returning back to education!
How about you?
AliceRoseGuy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Clairec98)
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Applied for: Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, city London, Plymouth.
Had conditional offers from Swansea, city London and Plymouth tonight to study psychology.
Obviously Bristol and Cardiff (the ones I most want to go to) haven’t replied lmao. To be fair I was worried I wasn’t gonna get any offers at all!!!, I’m a mature student returning back to education!
How about you?
EEEK! I'm also applying to study Psychology, got my offer from York (AAB) today but am still waiting to hear back from Bristol, Cardiff, UCL and Exeter
Clairec98
Rep:
EEEK! I'm also applying to study Psychology, got my offer from York (AAB) today but am still waiting to hear back from Bristol, Cardiff, UCL and Exeter
yay!! whats your first choice?
AliceRoseGuy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yay!! whats your first choice?
I really like Cardiff tbh. What about you?
Clairec98
Rep:
I really like Cardiff tbh. What about you?
I really like Bristol.. and just got an offer today!!! hopefully Cardiff replies for you soon!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Clairec98; 3 months ago
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sent my application off start of jan... just got 3 offers back in the space of legit, 50 minutes. obviously so happy!! just strange never heard this happen before. do you think uni's give offers straight after the deadline or something? just so weird to me to see everyone else say.. waited months etc for an offer haha
Just depends, their is a good chance the decisions had been made at varying times, but the universities sat on the application pile and then did all the UCAS admin all in one go. Or were just waiting till the deadline to make sure their was not a significant change in the applicant pool.
micholate9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You must be over the moon, huge congratulations
Clairec98
Rep:
(Original post by micholate9)
You must be over the moon, huge congratulations
I really am!!!!! in disbelief!!! thank you so much !!!!!!!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What a wholesome thread - I love it!

Congratulations Clairec98 and I do think most unis wait until after the UCAS deadline to send the bulk of their offers but even so I've never heard of 3 offers in 50 minutes (apart from on Tinder )
Clairec98
Rep:
(Original post by harrysbar)
What a wholesome thread - I love it!

Congratulations Clairec98 and I do think most unis wait until after the UCAS deadline to send the bulk of their offers but even so I've never heard of 3 offers in 50 minutes (apart from on Tinder )
Aw thank you so much!! hahaha, I know- still in utter shock. gonna be celebrating hard this weekend!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.73%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.43%
No (147)
39.84%

Watched Threads