eye sight

Watch this thread
Acupofcha
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
as a background I have myopia in both eyes but it is more severe in my left (not sure of the prescription off the top of my head but i can't see abt 30cm away from my left eye)

sometimes when I'm reading, I will shut one eye because it makes the words line up (if that makes sense) they sort of blur and sometimes I see double. this also happens if I turn my head sometimes to look at someone and I will see two of one person but the image kind of overlaps
I'm not really that worried but just thought Id ask around.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
hugs
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you see double with your glasses or without?
Acupofcha
Rep:
(Original post by Kathy89)
Do you see double with your glasses or without?
mostly when wearing my glasses
Kathy89
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Acupofcha)
mostly when wearing my glasses
Mostly for near, right?

Probably a wrong prescription.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I would suggest consulting your optician
Joinedup
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey Kaa! - Outkast
Last edited by Joinedup; 3 months ago
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think you should talk to someone who works at the place where you got the glasses and consult them about your issue if this is seriously affecting your daily life then you should get new glasses as soon as possible

lots of love <3
Acupofcha
Rep:
(Original post by Kathy89)
Mostly for near, right?

Probably a wrong prescription.
I use my glasses for distance but I think maybe the prescription is too strong but I'll check w my optician
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads