Herpes and arguments

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I was in such bad pain and went clinic the doctor said it looks like I have herpes and gave me medication. But to wait for test results. I told the guy I was sleeping with and he was so unsupportive and just said I was accusing him but I said I have to only tell you because you’re the one person I slept with and he didn’t believe me he said i might be trying to manipulate him? Wtf. This was 4 days ago everyday since then we’ve been arguing. I told him he sounds very guilty Snd is being so unsupportive and he is a grown man he shouldn’t be acting like this, it makes me think he goes around infecting people. He said ‘you are the only catching disease you should be ashamed of your self’ I told him to go d I e because I was so angry and hurt by someone I thought I can trust and who could be there in difficult situations.

My test came back and it is negative. His results haven’t come back because he took a long time to go get tested and didn’t make it his priority. Also when I told him he wanted to call the clinic? ( asif I was lying) he just seemed so fishy.
Anonymous #1
I also came back from abroad so haven’t seem Him in a month and he asked me to move in with him and see him as soon as I land but I haven’t because of the pain and this situation. I’ve legit cried on the phone in pain and he’s been useless and an ******** to me.

Can I get some advice. I do feel bad now about the way I spoke to him but he would be so patronising to me and I never expected him to be I thought he would be supportive instead of saying ‘I’m accusing him and that he’s going to loose his temper’. Everytime I came off the phone to him I cried because he made me feel 100% worse. I removed him off all socials before my results came in and after the argument but kept him on WhatsApp. I said I’ll never see him again because of the way he handled this situation.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
So, it’s now going to down the best if you accuse someone of deliberately infecting you and they didn’t. And I suppose if the did they’re likely to be defensive too. If you want to get back on track you might have to apologise. But since he’s behaved like a complete arse, perhaps it’s best to kick him in to touch. But, with regard to herpes it’s so common you almost have to accept it as an risk of being sexually active.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
So, it’s now going to down the best if you accuse someone of deliberately infecting you and they didn’t. And I suppose if the did they’re likely to be defensive too. If you want to get back on track you might have to apologise. But since he’s behaved like a complete arse, perhaps it’s best to kick him in to touch. But, with regard to herpes it’s so common you almost have to accept it as an risk of being sexually active.
Hey, yeah so I got the results and it’s negative. I guess he didn’t do anything wrong. But he was slightly an ******* about it. One of my friends said I’m dumb to go back and sleep with him. ( she said I might now catch something because I didn’t learn my lesson). What do you think?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (3)
23.08%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (2)
15.38%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (1)
7.69%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (3)
23.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
30.77%

Watched Threads