casual relationship gone wrong

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i met this guy and hooked up with him and it was meant to be a casual relationship. we had so many interests that we talked pretty much everyday and we met each other 3 times. however i started to become busy and i couldn’t meet him for a while and i also found someone else who i had a better connection with. i decided to stop lying to him and tell him i found someone else and he asked me how it was and so without describing much, i told him i was having fun. i think what i said to him he took personally because we continued to talk after that and he would pass comments saying how i was unfortunate for him (idk how to describe it.) because of this i ended things with him without giving him much explanation as i was going to stop talking to him anyway. he kept dming up to me to sort things out and i kept explaining how his comments made me feel icky but he wouldn’t understand so i blocked him. i had unblocked him later thinking he wouldn’t message me but he did wanting to sort things out and he started to argue with me saying i gave him a disease and also stained his bedsheet. i kept apologising arguing and offered to pay for his sheets TWICE but he wouldn’t accept my offer and kept ranting to me so i blocked him again. he messages me through another account days later this time asking for the money and still slandering me. shall i still send the money?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Yeah I think you should send the money then he doesn't really have a reason to message you after.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah I think you should send the money then he doesn't really have a reason to message you after.
what if he does though? that’s the thing. when he initially said he didn’t want my money he kept continuing to argue with me and complain about the same thing over and over again. when we were on good terms he said not to worry about it either.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
what if he does though? that’s the thing. when he initially said he didn’t want my money he kept continuing to argue with me and complain about the same thing over and over again. when we were on good terms he said not to worry about it either.
Well send him the money then if he keeps trying to argue with you, say I've sent you the money we have nothing to talk about anymore and block him.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Well send him the money then if he keeps trying to argue with you, say I've sent you the money we have nothing to talk about anymore and block him.
Dude are you this person's ex-FWB or something?? Sending him the money is a terrible idea - never show someone that money can be extorted out of you or they won't stop!
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
If I were you I'd just block him on every platform you share with him, and if he (e.g.) arrives at your place and keeps harassing you, you're well within your rights to call the police.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
DO NOT send him any money. If there was a problem with the bedsheets then he should have said that there and then, not a while later after you have moved on. I would hazard a guess that the bedsheet thing is just a lie to try and humiliate you and remain in contact. Next time he messages just say that you want no further contact, you feel harassed and will go to the police if it continues. If it continues then go to the police.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads