Ucas application as an resit

Watch this thread
tumsizzlyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,

i completed my a levels last summer and got the grades of ccc. i decided to take a gap year so I could resit them all in the summer of 2022. id like to add that I did have mitigating circumstances that led me to achieving those grades last year. I've applied to some pretty russell group universities and added that I will be resitting my exams in the summer. i don't know if ill get any offers though... I'm hoping to achieve a*aa in my resits and I asked my old form tutor to add this in my reference... help me please
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by tumsizzlyy)
Hello,

i completed my a levels last summer and got the grades of ccc. i decided to take a gap year so I could resit them all in the summer of 2022. id like to add that I did have mitigating circumstances that led me to achieving those grades last year. I've applied to some pretty russell group universities and added that I will be resitting my exams in the summer. i don't know if ill get any offers though... I'm hoping to achieve a*aa in my resits and I asked my old form tutor to add this in my reference... help me please
What help do you want exactly?
tumsizzlyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Scotney)
What help do you want exactly?
is the likelihood of getting an offer realistic?
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes totally realistic.Unis know last year was a car crash for pupils.Do not worry you will get offers why would you not.Try and concentrate on your A levels now your Ucas is in.And good luck.What subject btw?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (28)
35.44%
The paper was reasonable (28)
35.44%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
18.99%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
10.13%

Watched Threads