applying on deadline. disadvantage?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I read on another thread that LSE look down on people that applied on or just before the UCAS deadline.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I read on another thread that LSE look down on people that applied on or just before the UCAS deadline.
No. They're not permitted to. The application is either flagged as being 'on time' or not.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
No. They're not permitted to. The application is either flagged as being 'on time' or not.
ok thanks. also, I only got my acknowledgement for LSE this morning. I got my UCAS acknowledgement before the deadline. Does this matter?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok thanks. also, I only got my acknowledgement for LSE this morning. I got my UCAS acknowledgement before the deadline. Does this matter?
The LSE email is just an automated message and likely goes out at scheduled times. So long as it was submitted to UCAS by the deadline then it will be flagged as an on time application, (there's usually a little leeway built in to the system as well, but that's by-the-by).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads