Fell in love but we are both in a relationship?

Watch this thread
alliepaige97
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Soo my friend and I met at work, he is in a relationship (engaged) and so am I. We became close and went on a double date. We all became close and the past two years we all hangout at least once a month. Out of the blue, my co worker and I started talking a lot and fell for each other. We have strong feelings and decided to separate so we can figure out what we really want. We tried to do this twice but could not stay away from each other. For the past month now we talk all day everyday ! We discussed everything we want in a relationship and decided that we want each other. However he is having a hard time breaking up with his fiancé just bc he doesn’t want to hurt her and he feels like owes it to her to try and make things work. She is very controlling and causes nothing but stress in his life. My boyfriend is a great guy, however for the past two years I been feeling like he just isn’t my person. Everything is so confusing. My co worker and I get along so great. I get so excited thinking about what him and I could be like as a couple. He also has been feeling the exact same way. We are just both confused and not sure what to do and what this even means. Unfortunately we also did cheat the other day.we feel terrible about it but also we don’t regret it. We are a mess rn trying to figure this all out?
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I would say that a couple of weeks break from it all to give all of you time to think
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by alliepaige97)
Soo my friend and I met at work, he is in a relationship (engaged) and so am I. We became close and went on a double date. We all became close and the past two years we all hangout at least once a month. Out of the blue, my co worker and I started talking a lot and fell for each other. We have strong feelings and decided to separate so we can figure out what we really want. We tried to do this twice but could not stay away from each other. For the past month now we talk all day everyday ! We discussed everything we want in a relationship and decided that we want each other. However he is having a hard time breaking up with his fiancé just bc he doesn’t want to hurt her and he feels like owes it to her to try and make things work. She is very controlling and causes nothing but stress in his life. My boyfriend is a great guy, however for the past two years I been feeling like he just isn’t my person. Everything is so confusing. My co worker and I get along so great. I get so excited thinking about what him and I could be like as a couple. He also has been feeling the exact same way. We are just both confused and not sure what to do and what this even means. Unfortunately we also did cheat the other day.we feel terrible about it but also we don’t regret it. We are a mess rn trying to figure this all out?
Woah 🤯 trying to break up with his fiancé man that’ll be peak 😢
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If you've thought for 2 years that your boyfriend 'isn't your person' then break up with him. Be brave, both of you deserve a free chance to find someone else. Then you'll have some space to decide whether you really do want this other man or it's partly an illicit thrill, and to find out whether your other man is just stringing you along or actually cares enough to leave his fiancé for you. Either way you should break up.
Last edited by EOData; 3 months ago
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by alliepaige97)
Hope it works out for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (66)
16.14%
The paper was reasonable (200)
48.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (101)
24.69%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.27%

Watched Threads