He left her for me

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
He emotionally cheated on her, as he’s been in love with me for nearly a year. He didn’t actually cheat on her, as I’ve stayed away knowing he had a girlfriend.

He now made his decision and left her for me. I am scared he will do the same to me, fall in love with someone else and leave me. I love him but I’m scared I won’t be able to trust him.

Any thoughts?
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He emotionally cheated on her, as he’s been in love with me for nearly a year. He didn’t actually cheat on her, as I’ve stayed away knowing he had a girlfriend.

He now made his decision and left her for me. I am scared he will do the same to me, fall in love with someone else and leave me. I love him but I’m scared I won’t be able to trust him.

Any thoughts?
Honestly respect, loyalty and commitment is a must in a relationship. The fact that he left her and emotionally cheated on her so the possibility of playing with her feelings for example just staying around her for the sake of it and then decided to make his move to you because he has feelings for you isn’t right at all. Unless the relationship wasn’t working out or you needed a break away from that person there should be no other reason to break up you know the saying “once a cheat, always a cheat”. Up to you what you do. That’s just reckless in my opinion I would never do that personally I broke up with my ex girlfriend 27 days ago but I remained loyal, committed throughout even though I got cheated on each trait of a relationship to make it a success to me is a must and one I would always follow.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
This happens all the time and yes, prolly it will happen to u too. Not bcoz of his special sleazy character actually since he didn't physically cheat on his ex- then he might be btr than a lot of the dudes who get repped on TSR. But this happens in life we all meet ppl who r attractive when we r in rels or not. If u r not prepared to take that step in this case fair enuf. But it happens to everyone so there's no "safeguard"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (16)
23.19%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.14%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.8%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.49%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
23.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
23.19%

Watched Threads