lovelyfish
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I applied to Manchester metropolitan last year for deferred entry, and am now looking into accommodation. Does anyone know when I can begin applying for it?
lwnr
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Just had a quick look at their website and if you are staying in the unis hall they have an info section on the time frames I will paste it here:

February/March 2022
Registrations and bookings open for returning students

February/March 2022
Registrations and bookings open for new students with a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional firm’ offer

29 July 2022
Last date to cancel accommodation without penalty

29 July 2022
New students applying must register by this date to be eligible for the accommodation guarantee

August 2022
A-level results released and clearing spaces are confirmed

September 2022
International students move in

September 2022
UK students move in

here is the link:
https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/how-to-apply

hope this helps
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by lovelyfish)
Hi, I applied to Manchester metropolitan last year for deferred entry, and am now looking into accommodation. Does anyone know when I can begin applying for it?
Hi lovelyfish

Our accommodaton registration and bookings will open in late February/March 2022, for new students with a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional firm’ offer however, the exact date is yet to be confirmed. I recommend you check ur website for any updates: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/how-to-apply

I hope this helps!
Carly
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Hi, is the Feb/March opening date from when you can register your interest for accommodation or can I do that now?
Thanks.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, is the Feb/March opening date from when you can register your interest for accommodation or can I do that now?
Thanks.
Hi!

You can't register your interest until registrations and bookings open in late Feb/March the exact date is yet to be confirmed. Please check our website for updates

Carly
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by lovelyfish)
Our accommodation is not yet open, therefore you are unable to book at the moment.

We guarantee to make an offer of university-approved accommodation to all full-time undergraduate students studying at Manchester Metropolitan University for the first time, who register by 29 July 2022.

Registrations and bookings open for new students with a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional firm’ offer, late February/March 2022 the exact date is yet to be confirmed. I recommend you check our website for updates: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/how-to-apply

I hope this helps!
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.48%
Not yet, but I will soon (56)
17.39%
No (126)
39.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed