haven't heard back from uni

Watch this thread
Burneraccount121
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I applied to BCU in early December for adult nursing and I still haven't heard anything back. All my other choices have responded and I'm now waiting on them. A few of my friends and people in my BCU group chats have also applied to the same course at BCU and they have gotten an interview within a week.

Should I email BCU and chase it up or just wait a little longer?
Last edited by Burneraccount121; 3 months ago
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hello!

I'm Sara and a student rep for Coventry University and I hope this will help!

All universities take different amounts of times to give out their offers, I believe UCAS only closed yesterday and they can take up to March to give their decisions.

If you feel like you need to chase it up to settle your nerves then that is the best choice - but I am sure they are just taking their time since nursing courses tend to have quite a lot of applicants!

I hope everything works out for you!
Sara
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.91%
The paper was reasonable (67)
39.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.98%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.47%

Watched Threads