Why wouldnt he follow me on insta?

Watch this thread
Rory1245667
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So my crush knows my username on insta and he follows my bff,but why doesnt he follow me( when i think he likes me)
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Rory1245667)
So my crush knows my username on insta and he follows my bff,but why doesnt he follow me( when i think he likes me)
You assume he likes you that is not definitive. So he follows your bff who knows who followed who first to follow each other back…
Last edited by username5888917; 3 months ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Have you followed him?
Rory1245667
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Have you followed him?
Nope im too shy😂
Rory1245667
Rep:
(Original post by Mohammed1000000)
You assume he likes you that is not definitive. So he follows your bff who knows who followed who first to follow each other back…
My bff followed him first
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Rory1245667)
Nope im too shy😂
do you see the problem?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads