Cambridge Natural Sciences 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
Fibonacci28
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi all. If there is already one I'll delete this but I can't find it
Feel free to discuss anything Natural sciences related. Maybe start by saying which college your offer is from, and which options you're currently interested in.
I'm a deferred offer holder from Gonville and Caius and I'm interested in Chemistry, Maths, Materials Science and Earth Sciences
luvsocks
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
hi guys did anyone else get a condition of B in further maths?, I haven't seen any Bs at all on any condition and im so confused 😂 my other conditions were A*A*A in maths physics and chemistry
s8520
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I’ve got an offer for natsci at Murray Edwards (pooled)!! Currently interested in biology of cells, chemistry, physics (or another maybe another bio option), and maths
Last edited by s8520; 3 months ago
Emily~3695
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I have an offer from Jesus and I think I’m going to do maths, physics, chemistry and biology of cells
delta22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I've got an offer for Jesus and I'm planning on doing physics, chemistry and evolutionary biology (didn't do a level bio so this might be a huge mistake 😅)
username5798626
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I've got an offer from Homerton, and planning on doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry but currently undecided on 4th
Emily~3695
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by delta22)
Hi, I've got an offer for Jesus and I'm planning on doing physics, chemistry and evolutionary biology (didn't do a level bio so this might be a huge mistake 😅)
I’m also planning on doing a bio option (cells) without a level biology. Hopefully it won’t be too bad, I’m probably gonna go over the relevant a level stuff over summer to help a bit. I also got an offer from Jesus!
charliebaar04
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I got into emmanuel and am beyond hype. Looking to take physics, math, chemistry and materials science.

I'm very worried about my conditions though. Like I got in, but the conditions are higher than I hoped and I'm just am imagining how bad it would feel to not meet them
candy.gd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I got an offer from st catz and I want to study chemistry, maths and some modules of biology (but I'm not sure which ones yet). I was also thinking on studying earth sciences because it looks so interesting... Hope to see all of you guys in October! Btw, is anybody here from Spain??
cosmicfrey
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I got an offer from Sidney Sussex (pooled - yay!) of A*A*A in Biology, maths and further maths. I'm interested in genetics, cellular biology and evolution
a246r
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Fibonacci28)
Hi all. If there is already one I'll delete this but I can't find it
Feel free to discuss anything Natural sciences related. Maybe start by saying which college your offer is from, and which options you're currently interested in.
I'm a deferred offer holder from Gonville and Caius and I'm interested in Chemistry, Maths, Materials Science and Earth Sciences
Hi! I have an offer for physical natsci at emmanuel. I'm thinking of doing physics, maths, chemistry, and maybe evolution.
a246r
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by candy.gd)
Hi, I got an offer from st catz and I want to study chemistry, maths and some modules of biology (but I'm not sure which ones yet). I was also thinking on studying earth sciences because it looks so interesting... Hope to see all of you guys in October! Btw, is anybody here from Spain??
HI! I'm also from spain - currently living in madrid. are you set on going to cambridge?
Freefrom
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My son has an offer for Queens, he is bio.
DottiDotti
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My DS has an offer from St John's to study physical natsci
gractuscactus
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hii guys!! I'm a 1st year Bio-natsci from Peterhouse, I'm re-starting the year in October so will be in your yeargroup, if anyone has any questions course related feel free to drop a message
Last edited by Theloniouss; 2 months ago
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Reminder to not share group chats (etc.) on TSR for safeguarding reasons
gractuscactus
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Freefrom)
My son has an offer for Queens, he is bio.
Congratulations!! you must be so pround <3 I have a friend at Queens' and he absolutely loves it! (its a lovely college and I envy how its not on the main road like my college, I wish your son all the best for results day! xxx
gractuscactus
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by a246r)
HI! I'm also from spain - currently living in madrid. are you set on going to cambridge?
Hi! I'm a current first year doing Earth sciences, Evolution and behaviour, and physiology. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message!

(defo not being biast here but Earth sciences is AMAZING especially in lent term, we've done a lot of paleo-biology / sedimentary stuff which ties in very well with the evolution and behavior module)
Freefrom
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by gractuscactus)
Congratulations!! you must be so pround <3 I have a friend at Queens' and he absolutely loves it! (its a lovely college and I envy how its not on the main road like my college, I wish your son all the best for results day! xxx
My son has offer for bio too, is your son going to the open day?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.35%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.62%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
16.85%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
22.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.35%

Watched Threads