The Student Room Group

Cambridge Natural Sciences 2022 Entry

Hi all. If there is already one I'll delete this but I can't find it
Feel free to discuss anything Natural sciences related. Maybe start by saying which college your offer is from, and which options you're currently interested in.
I'm a deferred offer holder from Gonville and Caius and I'm interested in Chemistry, Maths, Materials Science and Earth Sciences
Reply 1
hi guys did anyone else get a condition of B in further maths?, I haven't seen any Bs at all on any condition and im so confused 😂 my other conditions were A*A*A in maths physics and chemistry
Reply 2
Hey, I’ve got an offer for natsci at Murray Edwards (pooled)!! Currently interested in biology of cells, chemistry, physics (or another maybe another bio option), and maths :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, I have an offer from Jesus and I think I’m going to do maths, physics, chemistry and biology of cells :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, I've got an offer for Jesus and I'm planning on doing physics, chemistry and evolutionary biology (didn't do a level bio so this might be a huge mistake 😅)
Hi, I've got an offer from Homerton, and planning on doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry but currently undecided on 4th
Original post by delta22
Hi, I've got an offer for Jesus and I'm planning on doing physics, chemistry and evolutionary biology (didn't do a level bio so this might be a huge mistake 😅)

I’m also planning on doing a bio option (cells) without a level biology. Hopefully it won’t be too bad, I’m probably gonna go over the relevant a level stuff over summer to help a bit. I also got an offer from Jesus! :smile:
I got into emmanuel and am beyond hype. Looking to take physics, math, chemistry and materials science.

I'm very worried about my conditions though. Like I got in, but the conditions are higher than I hoped and I'm just am imagining how bad it would feel to not meet them :frown:
Reply 8
Hi, I got an offer from st catz and I want to study chemistry, maths and some modules of biology (but I'm not sure which ones yet). I was also thinking on studying earth sciences because it looks so interesting... Hope to see all of you guys in October! Btw, is anybody here from Spain??
Hi, I got an offer from Sidney Sussex (pooled - yay!) of A*A*A in Biology, maths and further maths. I'm interested in genetics, cellular biology and evolution :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Fibonacci28
Hi all. If there is already one I'll delete this but I can't find it
Feel free to discuss anything Natural sciences related. Maybe start by saying which college your offer is from, and which options you're currently interested in.
I'm a deferred offer holder from Gonville and Caius and I'm interested in Chemistry, Maths, Materials Science and Earth Sciences

Hi! I have an offer for physical natsci at emmanuel. I'm thinking of doing physics, maths, chemistry, and maybe evolution.
Reply 11
Original post by candy.gd
Hi, I got an offer from st catz and I want to study chemistry, maths and some modules of biology (but I'm not sure which ones yet). I was also thinking on studying earth sciences because it looks so interesting... Hope to see all of you guys in October! Btw, is anybody here from Spain??

HI! I'm also from spain - currently living in madrid. are you set on going to cambridge?
My son has an offer for Queens, he is bio.
My DS has an offer from St John's to study physical natsci :smile:
Hii guys!! I'm a 1st year Bio-natsci from Peterhouse, I'm re-starting the year in October so will be in your yeargroup, if anyone has any questions course related feel free to drop a message :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reminder to not share group chats (etc.) on TSR for safeguarding reasons :smile:
Original post by Freefrom
My son has an offer for Queens, he is bio.

Congratulations!! you must be so pround <3 I have a friend at Queens' and he absolutely loves it! (its a lovely college and I envy how its not on the main road like my college, I wish your son all the best for results day! :smile: xxx
Original post by a246r
HI! I'm also from spain - currently living in madrid. are you set on going to cambridge?

Hi! I'm a current first year doing Earth sciences, Evolution and behaviour, and physiology. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message!

(defo not being biast here but Earth sciences is AMAZING :biggrin: especially in lent term, we've done a lot of paleo-biology / sedimentary stuff which ties in very well with the evolution and behavior module)
Original post by gractuscactus
Congratulations!! you must be so pround <3 I have a friend at Queens' and he absolutely loves it! (its a lovely college and I envy how its not on the main road like my college, I wish your son all the best for results day! :smile: xxx

My son has offer for bio too, is your son going to the open day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending