what was the best day of your life?

Watch this thread
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
day or days

mine were probably quite simple just those summer days in primary school; no responsibiltiy, school was a laugh, play football at playtime, pe for swimming lessons. then go home and play out for abit then go on MSN and speak to the folk you spent all day with. birthday parties seemed to happen a lot; was always at a local church hall that had a capacity of like half the school year so it was a blast. not much dancing just drinking fizzy pop and eating sherbet straws and spend the evening running around like a mad man
Last edited by yeet_21; 3 months ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Meeting my best friend at nursery aged 3.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yet to come but on the near horizon I am sure.
Honey57
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Going to my best friends house on her birthday and basically every primary school day+ year 7
The rest was trash.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Champion's League #5, Champion's League #6

My cousin playing for England RL

Finding my fave spoon after it had been missing for 2 months
Crazed cat lady
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The day I signed up to TSR.
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Knowing my parents are no longer in pain but are still together
Last edited by Angel in the sky; 3 months ago
coco:)
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Bunking class for the first and only time to then eat pork buns in the park and contemplate life with my best friend.
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by coco:))
Bunking class for the first and only time to then eat pork buns in the park and contemplate life with my best friend.
Rebel!!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The day I left sixth form.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Rebel!!
Well, it was one of those pointless lessons at the end of Year 13 keeping me in after we had finished all the assessments for our TAGs and I usually had 100% attendance every year... :angel:
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
The day I left sixth form.
yes, that was a good day - I laughed whilst others cried...
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
25th September 2005
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
25th September 2005
i'll never forget the day when Spanish Renault driver Fernando Alonso takes 3rd place in the Brazilian Grand Prix at Autódromo José Carlos Pace to clinch his first Formula 1 World Drivers Championship
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
i'll never forget the day when Spanish Renault driver Fernando Alonso takes 3rd place in the Brazilian Grand Prix at Autódromo José Carlos Pace to clinch his first Formula 1 World Drivers Championship
memorable that
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yet to come.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Don't remember. I haven't had a 'best day' in a long time. I'm more of a 'slow & steady' person.

Very few things get me excited anymore. Interested, yes... excited, no.

My 'best day' would probably be one where nobody hassles me for crap, I wake up in the morning without feeling back pain, and just like down in the park in the summer with some audio books and snacks without peoples' dogs trying to nab my food and knocking over my drink. secondsofvamps knows what I mean.
tecna
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
day or days

mine were probably quite simple just those summer days in primary school; no responsibiltiy, school was a laugh, play football at playtime, pe for swimming lessons. then go home and play out for abit then go on MSN and speak to the folk you spent all day with. birthday parties seemed to happen a lot; was always at a local church hall that had a capacity of like half the school year so it was a blast. not much dancing just drinking fizzy pop and eating sherbet straws and spend the evening running around like a mad man
Not had one yet
zainab_xo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
When I didn’t have exams and I wasn’t revising the night before in stress like I am now not able to process any notes in my head getting annoyed and not even going to be able to have a good nights sleep the next morning and then I will have to revise on the way as well -
So basically any day apart from that
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
Don't remember. I haven't had a 'best day' in a long time. I'm more of a 'slow & steady' person.

Very few things get me excited anymore. Interested, yes... excited, no.

My 'best day' would probably be one where nobody hassles me for crap, I wake up in the morning without feeling back pain, and just like down in the park in the summer with some audio books and snacks without peoples' dogs trying to nab my food and knocking over my drink. secondsofvamps knows what I mean.
Yeah, i don't think i believe in the whole "best day ever" thing.

LOL it took me a while to realise that you were referring to that time we were at the park 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.46%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.54%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.69%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.92%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20%

Watched Threads