The Student Room Group

Why would he flirt then bully me?

Why would he flirt with me and compliment me then start bullying me and getting others to bully me too?
Original post by Anonymous
Why would he flirt with me and compliment me then start bullying me and getting others to bully me too?

Idk he doesn’t sound very nice, I would avoid him.
Original post by Anonymous

Woah 🤯 that’s so sad and peak. I’m so sorry to hear that I question the guy’s ability to respect that is certainly not the way you show a respect to a girl.
A toxic two faced bully who alternates between turning on the charm & flirting and being horrid.
Might also be into malicious gossip and turning vicious immediately upon hearing the word "no" or whenever the mood takes him.
Seems like you've dodged a bullet.
Reply 5
That is very strange. Some guys will make fun of you in a jokey way if they like you but if it's full bullying then i would stay away from him. He doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve that. He needs to learn some respect.
It really depends on context tbh. This boy did this to me but in a joke way and he knows my boundaries, if it is genuinely hurting you and he sees that then he has issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending