Alevel business grading

Watch this thread
Abdulrahman1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey everyone, I got a C grade in my as level business exam, and an E grade in A2 does that mean I'll score a D in the final Alevel grading?
If anyone knows how it works please enlighten me.
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I assume you're taking Pearson Edexcel IAL. There's no such thing as an A2 grade. There are AS grades and A level grades. The units grades don't mater, nor really does the AS grade, what matters is the UMS.

AS grade -max 200 UMS
A level grade - max 400 UMS, 200 from the AS and 200 from the A2. Grade boundaries 160-199 -E, 200-239 - D, 240-279 - C, 280-319 - B, 320 and above - A (ignoring A*).

If you have a grade in capital letters after completing all 4 units then that is your final A level grade.
Abdulrahman1
Rep:
I'm taking CIE board ALevel business 9609, my results recently just came out and my advisor actually told me that this grade is my A2's. I hope she's not mistaken!
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Abdulrahman1)
I'm taking CIE board ALevel business 9609, my results recently just came out and my advisor actually told me that this grade is my A2's. I hope she's not mistaken!
Even though this is CAIE and not Edexcel, I still don't think there is an A2 grade, there is just AS and A level.
Last edited by EOData; 3 months ago
cabava
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Abdulrahman1)
I´m taking this exam too!!!
Abdulrahman1
Rep:
(Original post by cabava)
I´m taking this exam too!!!
Prepare very well especially paper 3, I wish you luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads