Regarding the cancelled credibility interview.

Watch this thread
Tharuka1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am writing to inform you that there may be an error in my application process as I received and email at the last minute with incorrect information as noted below.

In fact, I have applied for Jan 2022 intake at your university (joining last year of BSc Nursing Studies Top Up program). Thus far I was not informed of joining any alternative date, only at the last minute whilst I was waiting for my interview on January the 19th I have received an email that refers to my application being considered for September 2022 intake.

Please note, my original interview was offered on the basis that I applied for the incoming intake and interview place was also offered accordingly.

Please see my details below for your perusal:

I received the offer letter for the January 2022 intake and was given a time slot
19/01/2022 at 16.00-16.30(UTC +05.30) for the interview.

I have also paid my university fee to Coventry university and have
sent a copy of the payment slip. I am eagerly waiting to join the university with much hope.

I hope you’d be able to look at this issue favourably and offer me an interview as soon as possible with another time slot within today if possible. It would be a great help if I could get feedback on what has happened.

I look forward to a positive reply.

Thanking you.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tharuka1)
I am writing to inform you that there may be an error in my application process as I received and email at the last minute with incorrect information as noted below.

In fact, I have applied for Jan 2022 intake at your university (joining last year of BSc Nursing Studies Top Up program). Thus far I was not informed of joining any alternative date, only at the last minute whilst I was waiting for my interview on January the 19th I have received an email that refers to my application being considered for September 2022 intake.

Please note, my original interview was offered on the basis that I applied for the incoming intake and interview place was also offered accordingly.

Please see my details below for your perusal:

I received the offer letter for the January 2022 intake and was given a time slot
19/01/2022 at 16.00-16.30(UTC +05.30) for the interview.

I have also paid my university fee to Coventry university and have
sent a copy of the payment slip. I am eagerly waiting to join the university with much hope.

I hope you’d be able to look at this issue favourably and offer me an interview as soon as possible with another time slot within today if possible. It would be a great help if I could get feedback on what has happened.

I look forward to a positive reply.

Thanking you.
Hi Tharuka1,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your application process. Unfortunately, we cannot help you here on The Student Room. You will need to contact the admissions office at Coventry University directly. You can either send them an email to [email protected] or call the number +44 2477652222.

Hope everything is going to work out and good luck!

Tereza
Coventry University
International Relations Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (124)
67.03%
No (39)
21.08%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.89%

Watched Threads