Official Thread: Graduate Entry Dentistry 2023 Entry

Watch this thread
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Welcome to the GED 2023 entry thread.

Useful links:

General TSR Rules:
  1. Do not ask for or post group chat links.
  2. Do not ask for or post interview questions
  3. Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!
WhatdoIDO2023
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey,I'm thinking about applying to dentistry after falling out of love with medicine. My A-levels went really badly and they are very low CDD in bio, chem, maths so I had to go into Biomed. My GCSEs are all A*-B (2 A*, 5 A, 3B). I'm in my last year of biomedical sciences, predicted a 1st (but if my exams go terribly most likely a very high 2:1). UCAT past scores have been 2450 - 2750, hoping to bump it up to 2800 - my personal statement and career experiences are good as well as a TON of caring responsibilities ect.. I've always gotten Widening participation due to my background. Just unsure what to do as I would only get SFE for both my maintenance and tuition fee if I get into a graduate entry scheme, however I'd only be able to apply to 2 graduate entry dentistry courses. Therefore I know I'd have a greater chance getting into dentistry if I also applied to some undergraduate 5 year courses. Unfortunately I know I would have to use the entire maintenance loan on my tuition and it would be very difficult to live off it, but I am prepared to do so if I can get into the course not matter if its undergraduate or graduate entry. Which universities would you recommend for undergraduate dentistry that do not take A-levels into consideration?

Thank you so much xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads