mistake on application?

Watch this thread
JoseL17
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so I sent off my application a few days ago and i think i might have made a mistake. i believe i should have added the grades i got last year (im on second year of A levels and havent done AS), every thing else is correct.
lwnr
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I believe you can still change this if you go into your application page and edit that specific section how you would have done before the deadline. hope this helps
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If it's just module results from the first year of AL's then your choices are unlikely to care so long as your predictions are there.

As above, you can use the UCAS form to amend your quals and add them if you really want.
JoseL17
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
If it's just module results from the first year of AL's then your choices are unlikely to care so long as your predictions are there.

As above, you can use the UCAS form to amend your quals and add them if you really want.
Right thanks for your help. do you know if people usually put those grades in though?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JoseL17)
Right thanks for your help. do you know if people usually put those grades in though?
Most people don't bother. If the uni needed them, they can always ask for them.
JoseL17
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
Most people don't bother. If the uni needed them, they can always ask for them.
okay thanks so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads