The Student Room Group

a level geography nea

hi, my teacher wants us to come up with NEA titles but i only like physical geography which limits me to the water and carbon cycle because we are not going to the coast, i was wondering if anyone had any title ideas and any other help as our teacher is giving us 0 help and guidance :/
Original post by aimeehill201
hi, my teacher wants us to come up with NEA titles but i only like physical geography which limits me to the water and carbon cycle because we are not going to the coast, i was wondering if anyone had any title ideas and any other help as our teacher is giving us 0 help and guidance :/

you can link it to human geography, like you could say 'how humans contribute to water insecurity and how it affects the water cycle.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by aimeehill201

I would recommend choosing a local place where you can easily conduct research, see what methods are available to you and try to build your project around that. Then it's easier to establish what you can actually do and may help to generate ideas. Hope this helps.
hey! i did the carbon cycle for my nea and my key questions were:

- how does the carbon store vary between (name of local town) and (name of local forest)
- how does the land use and management vary between the locations
- how has land use changed over time and what impacts has this had for carbon sequestration

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending