good year book quotes??

Watch this thread
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm in yr11 and the yearbook quotes are due tomorrow - i haven't really got a fixed one 😭
i was thinking to do this one from keeping up with the Kardashians as i thought it was quite funny haha:

"Now I've realized that I'm probably just perfect and it's everybody else around me that got issues" - Scott Disick

this is the link to the video: https://www.tiktok.com/@kuwtkylie/vi...=1643301981550
have you got any other ideas???
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
The best yearbook quote is no yearbook quote.
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
The best yearbook quote is no yearbook quote.
idk why that made 0 sense to me lmaooo
jaesix
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
I'm in yr11 and the yearbook quotes are due tomorrow - i haven't really got a fixed one 😭
i was thinking to do this one from keeping up with the Kardashians as i thought it was quite funny haha:

"Now I've realized that I'm probably just perfect and it's everybody else around me that got issues" - Scott Disick

this is the link to the video: https://www.tiktok.com/@kuwtkylie/vi...=1643301981550
have you got any other ideas???
Do
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
thank for you for teaching me friendship, understanding, community, kindness, youth, optimism and unity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (95)
40.77%
The paper was reasonable (110)
47.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
7.3%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
4.72%

Watched Threads