The Student Room Group

4 months in and I still hate it.

So Yh as the title says that, I do hate it. Because It ain’t diverse and multicultural in Liverpool uni as In London, Birmingham and Manchester. I still see the same white English people not hating on them, but like every time I see them in uni it’s making me worried as a black African Brit from London which has more multicultural and diverse than Liverpool. Even Manchester and Birmingham still diverse and multicultural than Liverpool and more in north. Idk about Leeds and Sheffield but I expect them to be and midlands. As well. But Liverpool ain’t diverse and multicultural it can be but it’s less and more of a white stronghold rather than the other way round. So do you think south of England or midlands is diverse than up north excluding Manchester.’
I don't think you can generalise it as a south/north thing I come from the south west (Somerset) and it is white af here. Also London is 300 times as diverse as anywhere else in the UK so if that's what you're used to everywhere else is gonna feel far less diverse.
Original post by 22Pac
I don't think you can generalise it as a south/north thing I come from the south west (Somerset) and it is white af here. Also London is 300 times as diverse as anywhere else in the UK so if that's what you're used to everywhere else is gonna feel far less diverse.

Yh I mean it isn't like white ain't a problem. It's a working class thingy like working class don't see me as a person but more like a middle class kind of of a guy and that's alright thing but ain't a good look. Even I act like a middle class but sometimes I dressed up with tracksuit and jumper like haha ain't middle class thingy but more like going to a local shop and getting a milk or crisps. So moving to south might be better but for diversity It's not but hopefully that ain't the case there.

Quick Reply

Latest