Liverpool hope accommodation

Watch this thread
ninalee.stanton
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m starting first year in September at Liverpool hope uni, I’m not sure which campus to stay on I thought aigburth as it’s cheaper but I’m worried I will be less involved with freshers and I don’t want to feel isolated if I’m the only first year in my flat if I stayed in aigburth. Can anyone help or explain what there really Like?
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ninalee.stanton)
I’m starting first year in September at Liverpool hope uni, I’m not sure which campus to stay on I thought aigburth as it’s cheaper but I’m worried I will be less involved with freshers and I don’t want to feel isolated if I’m the only first year in my flat if I stayed in aigburth. Can anyone help or explain what there really Like?
Hi ninalee.stanton

Great question! Although a lot of our freshers choose to stay at either Hope Park or The Creative Campus, there are still a lot of freshers at Aigburth. We aim to group years together so it's highly likely you would be placed in accommodation with other freshers so try not to worry about being the odd one out. The main difference is that Aigburth also has accommodation for 2nd and 3rd years, PGCE and international/study abroad students. This means that the campus has a great atmosphere with lots of different types of students and there's always events going on in the social spaces. Have a look at an example of our What's On Guide here.

All of our campuses are linked by a student bus meaning you can get to both town/Creative Campus and Hope Park in 20 minutes. There's also lots to do in Aigburth itself and the campus is right by Lark Lane which is full of cafes, bars and restaurants.

Personally, I think you get the best of both worlds at Aigburth as you get the excitement of being in an area with lots of students, a separate campus to live from where you study and easy links to everywhere you need.

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer!

Laura :rave:
ninalee.stanton
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi ninalee.stanton

Great question! Although a lot of our freshers choose to stay at either Hope Park or The Creative Campus, there are still a lot of freshers at Aigburth. We aim to group years together so it's highly likely you would be placed in accommodation with other freshers so try not to worry about being the odd one out. The main difference is that Aigburth also has accommodation for 2nd and 3rd years, PGCE and international/study abroad students. This means that the campus has a great atmosphere with lots of different types of students and there's always events going on in the social spaces. Have a look at an example of our What's On Guide here.

All of our campuses are linked by a student bus meaning you can get to both town/Creative Campus and Hope Park in 20 minutes. There's also lots to do in Aigburth itself and the campus is right by Lark Lane which is full of cafes, bars and restaurants.

Personally, I think you get the best of both worlds at Aigburth as you get the excitement of being in an area with lots of students, a separate campus to live from where you study and easy links to everywhere you need.

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer!

Laura :rave:
Thank you so much this has helped massively as my main concern was being the odd one out 😂
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads