is it a date?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello, so for the past 2 months this guy and I that I met in a uni society have been going to the gym together twice a week and yesterday I asked him if he wanted to for dinner together sometime and he said yes!
Then he said that we should go somewhere nice as we talking about how we don't know any restaurants in the city we're in, but, because I have the self awareness of a pebble I'm not sure if he thinks it's a platonic date or a romantic date.
Please share you're opinion on the subject matter below.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
I reckon it's a romantic date. But wait till you're there and see what vibes he's giving off then you can decide.
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, so for the past 2 months this guy and I that I met in a uni society have been going to the gym together twice a week and yesterday I asked him if he wanted to for dinner together sometime and he said yes!
Then he said that we should go somewhere nice as we talking about how we don't know any restaurants in the city we're in, but, because I have the self awareness of a pebble I'm not sure if he thinks it's a platonic date or a romantic date.
Please share you're opinion on the subject matter below.
You guys met two months ago, could be platonic nothing sexual done no kissing nothing like that am I correct. Neither of you have made a move yet besides yourself approaching him for a dinner date which he said yes to. Best of luck open up to him how you feel and see if he says the same. I wish you both best of luck, peace and prosperity on your quest of happiness.
Last edited by username5888917; 3 months ago
hehehehsiuuu
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
if i were the guy id think its a romantic date. but do u like the guy?
Last edited by hehehehsiuuu; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by hehehehsiuuu)
if i were the guy id think its a romantic date. but do u like the guy?
yes i do. i like him very much
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
I say, go on the date and go with the flow! If he gives of 'romantic dinner date vibes' then go for it, if you're still in uni then have fun, think of it this way, he obviously wants to spend more time with you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.2%
It went fairly well (236)
47.2%
It didn't go too well (75)
15%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.6%

Watched Threads