The Student Room Group

is it a date?

Hello, so for the past 2 months this guy and I that I met in a uni society have been going to the gym together twice a week and yesterday I asked him if he wanted to for dinner together sometime and he said yes!
Then he said that we should go somewhere nice as we talking about how we don't know any restaurants in the city we're in, but, because I have the self awareness of a pebble I'm not sure if he thinks it's a platonic date or a romantic date.
Please share you're opinion on the subject matter below.
I reckon it's a romantic date. But wait till you're there and see what vibes he's giving off then you can decide.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, so for the past 2 months this guy and I that I met in a uni society have been going to the gym together twice a week and yesterday I asked him if he wanted to for dinner together sometime and he said yes!
Then he said that we should go somewhere nice as we talking about how we don't know any restaurants in the city we're in, but, because I have the self awareness of a pebble I'm not sure if he thinks it's a platonic date or a romantic date.
Please share you're opinion on the subject matter below.

You guys met two months ago, could be platonic nothing sexual done no kissing nothing like that am I correct. Neither of you have made a move yet besides yourself approaching him for a dinner date which he said yes to. Best of luck open up to him how you feel and see if he says the same. I wish you both best of luck, peace and prosperity on your quest of happiness.
(edited 2 years ago)
if i were the guy id think its a romantic date. but do u like the guy?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by hehehehsiuuu
if i were the guy id think its a romantic date. but do u like the guy?

yes i do. i like him very much
I say, go on the date and go with the flow! If he gives of 'romantic dinner date vibes' then go for it, if you're still in uni then have fun, think of it this way, he obviously wants to spend more time with you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending