GCSE students click on this

Watch this thread
angelboo2323
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello everyone, I have my English language mock on Monday, does anyone have anyone tips for the creative writing part of it, and also feel free to leave any tips for the rest of the paper down below!!
Pixza
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
pray for covid
angelboo2323
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Noooo, really hoping exams aren't cancelled, my last mocks were ok but not amazing, and my predicted grades are awful and my teachers won't change them even though I am getting over the predicted grade lol

(Original post by Pixza)
pray for covid
kfcloud
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by angelboo2323)
Hello everyone, I have my English language mock on Monday, does anyone have anyone tips for the creative writing part of it, and also feel free to leave any tips for the rest of the paper down below!!
hiiiiii im also doing my gcse i did pretty well in my last eng lang mocks i know its oversaid but literally do so many practice questions in times conditions. for creative writing my teacher tells us to do description because its easier and to focus on a small detail then zoom out (or zoom in from a big detail) then have a twist at the end. If you want to do story mess around with time, write ur story plan chronologically then label the order they go in to have a flashback (i generally go paragraphs 4,1,2,3,5). also just make sure you have loads and loads of language techniques in there and also mess around w/ paragraph linking and lengths and sentence structures. hope theres something in here that u dont know already and that can help hahaha. hope it goes well!
Ham3a_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by angelboo2323)
Mr Salles on youtube is amazing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (13)
36.11%
The paper was reasonable (15)
41.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (6)
16.67%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
5.56%

Watched Threads