Anyone else still waiting on a response from Leeds Beckett?

Watch this thread
d4n8
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Applied to Leeds Beckett for filmmaking a few months ago and I've had no response. They've sent me a few emails about general uni things but haven't asked for a portfolio or given me an offer. Was wondering if anyone else has got this cause I've no clue what's going on. Annoying too considering accommodation sign-up opens on the 1st of Feb and I haven't even been able to submit a portfolio yet.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Phone or email them and ask if you need to send a portfolio.

PS. Dont worry about accom - there are lots of rooms and they wont actually be allocated unril August anyway.
d4n8
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Phone or email them and ask if you need to send a portfolio.

PS. Dont worry about accom - there are lots of rooms and they wont actually be allocated unril August anyway.
Rang them up earlier today and they said an portfolio request will be sent out soon. Also cheers, was worried about not getting a room in the accom i was looking at.
Faith.winifred.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by d4n8)
Applied to Leeds Beckett for filmmaking a few months ago and I've had no response. They've sent me a few emails about general uni things but haven't asked for a portfolio or given me an offer. Was wondering if anyone else has got this cause I've no clue what's going on. Annoying too considering accommodation sign-up opens on the 1st of Feb and I haven't even been able to submit a portfolio yet.
Hi,
Did you receive a response?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads