The Student Room Group

Yo! Post your dilemmas and we will reply to them

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mohammed1000000
So I broke up with my ex girlfriend 27 days ago. Shes non existent to me and I consider her as a ghost 👻 and consider her to be dead ☠️ to be honest I don’t know about her whereabouts either and if she’s alive or not. She gold digged me and used me for financial purposes, she played around with my feelings and thought it was games especially when I first met her and reiterated to her I ain’t here for games and to play around like her exes did to her and she cheated on me behind my back with boys who she spoke to, replied to their messages and viewed pictures and videos from themselves and then shared and exchanged videos to them whilst having the courage to bring a subject as marriage and wanting a family in the future as a bait to take advantage of my sweet polite, kind soft heart.She was toxic, she was foul mouthed and two faced to her friends she was calm and relaxed to me she treated me as though I was non existent and a robot. I am open to a new challenge, new relationship with someone who wants my time, deserves all the care, respect, love and gift of happiness and feeling safe and secure from myself. What can I do?

Honestly just forget about your ex. Move on, maybe try an online dating site or join a new sport to get into a new relationship. She sounds toxic, it is great that you have identified what made her toxic so you're obviously aware what she was doing wasn't right, its a start.
Original post by Slx.24
Looooooool
The "we" had me chuckling for a whilee 😂💯

Ahahahahaha lol spot on 🙈💯
Original post by Anonymous
Insecure of how he is in bed maybe?

It’s not that either, he thinks the world of himself
Honestly just forget about your ex. Move on, maybe try an online dating site or join a new sport to get into a new relationship. She sounds toxic, it is great that you have identified what made her toxic so you're obviously aware what she was doing wasn't right, its a start.

Yeah I moved on from her I don’t remember who she is lol what dating sites and don’t they require subscriptions to use.
Original post by tinyperson
height related insecurity

Honestly I am a girl and I am 5,0. No one will date me because I am this small, it doesn't get much worse than this.
It’s not that either, he thinks the world of himself

Do you feel like he isn't interested in you?
Original post by 0ptics
At least cite the person who you’ve quoted. :colonhash:

"At least cite the person who you’ve quoted. :colonhash:" 🤓
Yeah I moved on from her I don’t remember who she is lol what dating sites and don’t they require subscriptions to use.

There is so many online
There is so many online

Like what? I really don’t know any to be honest 🤔although I am open to it because I genuinely want to hide my time get to know and understand someone better before seeing if we compatible for a relationship.
Do you feel like he isn't interested in you?

No because we love each other’s company otherwise. Like he wants to spend all his free time with me, we go out, we watch movies, we eat together, we love each other’s families. It’s just the sex.
Reply 30
Honestly I am a girl and I am 5,0. No one will date me because I am this small, it doesn't get much worse than this.

Ngl, but that's not how it is (from what I've seen)
5" is quite short, but it's still plausible to find guys. Just focus on the other stuff that you can change, keep that self confidence around you (both girls and guys like that, despite how so many girls act, being insecure af ain the best thing in the world.. Oh and I'm not putting down any insecurities etc I'm just saying the points)
No because we love each other’s company otherwise. Like he wants to spend all his free time with me, we go out, we watch movies, we eat together, we love each other’s families. It’s just the sex.

Very weird! 100% talk to him about it and be open!
Like what? I really don’t know any to be honest 🤔although I am open to it because I genuinely want to hide my time get to know and understand someone better before seeing if we compatible for a relationship.

Tinder, match, bumble, hinge
Very weird! 100% talk to him about it and be open!

Thanks. I guess I’ll have to get him from the other room
Tinder, match, bumble, hinge

They require subscription lol 😂😂😂
Reply 35

Yeah basc what thread starter said, sit down with him and have a PROPER, CLEAR talk on him with this. To me it's just like he's saying empty words and shi about getting a baby and it's just plain odd to me at this point
Thanks. I guess I’ll have to get him from the other room

Go and get him!!
Original post by Slx.24
Ngl, but that's not how it is (from what I've seen)
5" is quite short, but it's still plausible to find guys. Just focus on the other stuff that you can change, keep that self confidence around you (both girls and guys like that, despite how so many girls act, being insecure af ain the best thing in the world.. Oh and I'm not putting down any insecurities etc I'm just saying the points)

Wdym by 'other stuff you can change'
Original post by Slx.24
Yeah basc what thread starter said, sit down with him and have a PROPER, CLEAR talk on him with this. To me it's just like he's saying empty words and shi about getting a baby and it's just plain odd to me at this point

I’m bursting away with laughter I just don’t know why 🤣🤣🤣💯
A guy is coming over and he's cute, but our house is smaller than his and our floors are really squeaky and it's embarrassing. 😧

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending