christine_d07
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
In October I started this project where every day after school I would use this app called 'Evernote' to document my day at school. I did this so that I could look back on it in the future to remember and laugh at the good times, but also shed a tear and reminisce over the bad times. However, this app 'Evernote' was free until it wasn't. And because I am a 14 year old girl I was not able to pay for it so I started documenting my school day on paper instead. However, this turned into a problem. Until then, I had never realised how much really happens during my day at school. It took me a long time to write and I would still be writing at 10 or 11 pm at night and I'd have to wake up early in the morning to continue doing it. Nevertheless, I continued on until I found out that there was a way to make my Evernote account free again. So I did this and ran into the same problem: the problem of it being very time-consuming. When I wrote it on paper, my hand would ache from writing for ages and when I did it through the app, my hand would still ache from the never-ending typing. So to cut a long story short, my main problem is that whether I am documenting my school day on paper or on the app (I prefer the app more) my hands will start to ache and typing everything down will be too time-consuming: I'll have so much to write that I'll still be going on late into the night, and waking up early in the morning to attempt to finish it. And sometimes, even though I had woken up ridiculously early to try to finish it, I never did. This past Monday was my last day of doing it. I decided to stop because of the problems that it caused and I also have other things to do which are equally important. To whoever is reading this, what are your views and what do you think I should do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.39%
It went fairly well (226)
47.78%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.59%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.25%

Watched Threads