Watch this thread
mdbdidjdksnd
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Last edited by mdbdidjdksnd; 3 months ago

ephemeral_chole
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I was exactly the same when I was studying - I spent lots of time making timetables and schedules, and never once managed to adhere to one. The first thing I'd recommend is to not make such detailed revision plans, as this takes time away from actually revising (as you mentioned). I found that a high-level overview of what needs to be covered allows you to spend more or less time on topics as per your needs. Start off by thinking of what you need to brush up on the most, and remember that some revision is better than none.

I must admit, even after 5 years of university (I did a year abroad and a Master's) I struggled with this, but thankfully I still managed to get a 2:1 and a distinction. Everyone is different and it's okay to be compassionate towards yourself <3 Looking back I think I was struggling with anxiety and possibly ADHD. Obviously I don't know you at all so please take this with a pinch of salt, but if you chronically struggle with these issues then please don't be afraid to reach out for support from teachers, counsellors, doctors, friends, family, etc. Best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.8%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.22%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.13%
It was TERRIBLE (38)
9.84%

Watched Threads