Have I got a good body?

Watch this thread
Chippy2021
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Name:  C726CFB0-19D2-47B1-89A5-A89D09494103.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  279.1 KBName:  A9F0FDA1-3856-4112-AC5D-8028F96BEA1E.jpg
Size:  293.7 KBName:  41779AC1-1A21-4516-8835-C942A9991D0E.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  321.9 KBI love exercise and do high intensity workouts almost every day. But I feel disappointed in my body. I sent a guy friend pics of me in my new workout clothes (after he insisted on seeing them) and he didn’t comment on my body, which makes me think it’s not great 😭 I wasn’t fishing for compliments but he normally comments on stuff like this so I feel a bit worried that I’m not in good shape
Isabel Steele
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Have confidence - you look wonderful
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
you literally have a nice body, you're slim and i'd love to be slim like thattttt!! ❤️❤️ i'm trying to get to that stage. have confidence! that guy probably feels as if he's not good enough who knows or he must be blind!!
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You have a normal body
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
that chair does look comfy tho
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The conversation was about your workout clothes not your body though I think you’re taking it too personally.
Agashii_
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Chippy2021)
Name:  C726CFB0-19D2-47B1-89A5-A89D09494103.jpg
Size:  279.1 KBName:  A9F0FDA1-3856-4112-AC5D-8028F96BEA1E.jpg
Size:  293.7 KBName:  41779AC1-1A21-4516-8835-C942A9991D0E.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  321.9 KBI love exercise and do high intensity workouts almost every day. But I feel disappointed in my body. I sent a guy friend pics of me in my new workout clothes (after he insisted on seeing them) and he didn’t comment on my body, which makes me think it’s not great 😭 I wasn’t fishing for compliments but he normally comments on stuff like this so I feel a bit worried that I’m not in good shape
Wish I had that good of a belly 😭
I've recently properly started getting into the gym tho and it's getting better
You're body's great girl ❤️
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
your body is amazing keep up the good work
wish i had the motivation to go gym everyday haha
Jonathanツ
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
10/10
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 3 months ago
Are you actually here to get a rating or just to flex ur nice body?
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Does no one realise she’s a recurring troll on here? Do you think by not posting your face people wouldn’t know who you are..?
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
she is? :eek:
sufys
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Does no one realise she’s a recurring troll on here? Do you think by not posting your face people wouldn’t know who you are..?
No, you are easily one of the more knowledgeable troll detectors on here. Never seen this one. I had no idea.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wow yes oh my god not jus a good body a really unbelievable body your so fit i'm sure if we met my opening line would be like hi gnaggolig.
Last edited by jonathanemptage; 3 months ago
JAckieee.chan
Report 3 months ago
Imagine if its a he behind the screen using this acc.
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sufys12)
No, you are easily one of the more knowledgeable troll detectors on here. Never seen this one. I had no idea.
She’s the one who always posts loads of selfies looking in the mirror, she has blonde hair and an unusual face. Besides, it’s a dead giveaway this account is a dupe: it has one post. A previous dupe posted a similar thread earlier today but it’s since been binned.
Last edited by Son of the Sea; 3 months ago
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
She’s the one who always posts loads of selfies looking in the mirror, she has blonde hair and an unusual face. Besides, it’s a dead giveaway this account has one post. A previous dupe posted a similar thread earlier today but it’s since been binned.
ohhh i think i remember them
Last edited by Food!!; 3 months ago
sufys
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
She’s the one who always posts loads of selfies looking in the mirror, she has blonde hair and an unusual face. Besides, it’s a dead giveaway this account is a dupe: it has one post. A previous dupe posted a similar thread earlier today but it’s since been binned.
i see, thanks.
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sufys12)
i see, thanks.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0blonde%20hair
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Are you actually here to get a rating or just to flex ur nice body?
Of course they're only here to flex. They're that insecure in themselves that they need internet strangers to validate them. It's pathetic af.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.97%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.51%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.32%

Watched Threads