Is it normal to not someone to love you??

Watch this thread
fallsemester21
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My moms boyfriend is so clingy with me and I really hate it. He recently quick his job and really think he did it just so he could spy on me or keep a close eye on me. Someone sent me a birthday gift in the mail and it’s like every since he’s been home and he just tries to be loud and scary just to scare the neighbors who like me away that’s what I think. My real dad died a few years ago and I’m not desperate for a new dad at all. I’m not like “o my dad died so he’s my replacement”. That’s what my mom wants so bad but it’s just not happening. I can’t stand my moms boyfriend and I wish he didn’t like me so much I don’t know what is about me that people are so obsessed with. I recently brought a new car a few months ago not knowing he was gonna quit so most of my money is gone.. please help any advice???? I have 12 thousand dollars saved up
sweet_september
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
talk to your mom about him. also its weird that he likes you, as long as its not in that way. maybe you should move out so he doesnt have to spy on you.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by fallsemester21)
My moms boyfriend is so clingy with me and I really hate it. He recently quick his job and really think he did it just so he could spy on me or keep a close eye on me. Someone sent me a birthday gift in the mail and it’s like every since he’s been home and he just tries to be loud and scary just to scare the neighbors who like me away that’s what I think. My real dad died a few years ago and I’m not desperate for a new dad at all. I’m not like “o my dad died so he’s my replacement”. That’s what my mom wants so bad but it’s just not happening. I can’t stand my moms boyfriend and I wish he didn’t like me so much I don’t know what is about me that people are so obsessed with. I recently brought a new car a few months ago not knowing he was gonna quit so most of my money is gone.. please help any advice???? I have 12 thousand dollars saved up
How old are you? Do you ever feel unsafe around him?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.59%
The paper was reasonable (212)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (104)
23.96%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.6%

Watched Threads