Skin ?!?

Watch this thread
Niahaf
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m 16 and I don’t have awful skin I have seen worse but I don’t have clear skin either which I know is prone right now cos I’m a teen but I’d really love and feel much more confident with clearer skin. I’ve been on differin since last year and it definitely cleared it up a lot but I’m still have breakouts and it’s not fully gone. Any tips or advice
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
i would recommend the bath and body works pomegranate body wash for body acne but for your face it takes awhile to find whats right for your skin.
rommroma557
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As I understand it, a year ago I had the same thing. I really wanted to have perfectly clean and not oily skin to feel confident. I read and searched a lot and came to the conclusion that first of all you need to take care of the skin from the inside. So I often drank vitamin complexes from Canada Drugs Direct. Also, I ended up picking good cleansers for my skin type and since then I really feel more confident.
Last edited by rommroma557; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (2)
8%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
8%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
20%

Watched Threads