Lesbian relationship

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Me an my ex broke up two weeks ago but we still talk we’ve been in and out of a relationship for about 4 years, we have been through a lot together and individual and we help each other out however we have kind of drifted a little, we are still close but we have moved apart a little, how do we get closer again
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
take her out to a nice place and spend more time together
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I agree i think you should find some things to do together preferably something she enjoys.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Turns me on reading about lesbian relationships as a girl
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Turns me on reading about lesbian relationships as a girl

(and exactly nothing wrong with that )
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just be gentle with her and take your time, as the more time you take now the more time you will have together in the future
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Me an my ex broke up two weeks ago but we still talk we’ve been in and out of a relationship for about 4 years, we have been through a lot together and individual and we help each other out however we have kind of drifted a little, we are still close but we have moved apart a little, how do we get closer again
Sounds like every cliche question about how to get back with an ex
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ask her if she wants to go for a meal / drink or even to see a movie and see what she says to it.
Only person who can do this is yourself as none of us on here can tell you exactly what or what not to do. Sometimes talking to your own immediate family or friends about it can be helpful as well.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)

(and exactly nothing wrong with that )
except youll lose 10hours of your life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.97%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.51%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.32%

Watched Threads