exam tommorow. know absolutely nothing

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so i got an maths a level exam tomorrow, and i know absolutely nothing. i ****ed up and now idk what to do. i have till tomorrow, there's no way i can catch up on months of work. i can't fake a sickness because i've been "sick" all week. like i literally have no idea what to do and i need this exam to prove to my teacher i can do the a level. is there any other ways i can miss this exam, i'm willing to do anything
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i got an maths a level exam tomorrow, and i know absolutely nothing. i ****ed up and now idk what to do. i have till tomorrow, there's no way i can catch up on months of work. i can't fake a sickness because i've been "sick" all week. like i literally have no idea what to do and i need this exam to prove to my teacher i can do the a level. is there any other ways i can miss this exam, i'm willing to do anything
(Original post by Anonymous)
A level maths is mainly practice and logic, not really memorising content so even if you do sit the exam, all hope is not lost. I’m assuming you know the basics? Just read the questions carefully and think logically. Do maths a level past papers in the time you have left to trigger your brain into remembering. Sit the exam, then if it goes badly, use the excuse that you were sick so you couldn’t revise properly. Next time, please don’t leave months worth of revision for the last night. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
35.71%
The paper was reasonable (31)
36.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
17.86%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
9.52%

Watched Threads