Decision timeframe

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello I applied mid November for the foundation year in physics and I’m still waiting for a response, I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position? I’ve tried calling but they seem to not be answering phone calls at the moment
Uni of Southampton Students
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello I applied mid November for the foundation year in physics and I’m still waiting for a response, I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position? I’ve tried calling but they seem to not be answering phone calls at the moment
Hi!
Unfortunately it is just a waiting game, all universities have until May to respond to all applications made before the cut off time in January. Just because you haven't heard yet doesn't mean you won't get at offer, some departments just take longer to filter through all the applications, so just bare with them and they will respond to you as soon as they can!

Carina - University of Southampton Ambassador
(Student Children's Nurse BSc)
runaway_parfait
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Uni of Southampton Students)
Hi!
Unfortunately it is just a waiting game, all universities have until May to respond to all applications made before the cut off time in January. Just because you haven't heard yet doesn't mean you won't get at offer, some departments just take longer to filter through all the applications, so just bare with them and they will respond to you as soon as they can!

Carina - University of Southampton Ambassador
(Student Children's Nurse BSc)
Oh, thanks so much for this! I applied in early December for Audiology MSc and have been so nervous as I've gotten an offer from my 2nd choice already. I will try to be patient 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
16.25%
The paper was reasonable (177)
48.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (91)
25.07%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
9.92%

Watched Threads