Being cheated on

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How do you get over being cheated on? I'm an absolute wreck, I don't understand how I could give my all to someone for 5 years, them claiming I was the 'love of their life' yet still do this. I'm completely heartbroken.
bant_bus
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I'm sorry. Understand that this person never understood your worth. Or was too weak to express they never wanted to be with you. You deserve honesty and respect. Give the same. Just understand that this person never loved you. and you never loved them. find out what love is. that will save your life
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I’ve been here! I think it’s so hard to get your head around the fact that someone you thought you knew best in the world, you might not actually know at all I was cheated on a few years back. I put on a brave face but it did effect me for a long time! It took me a long time to settle my constant paranoia, and often I’m still very anxious about getting that stomach drop of finding out I’ve been cheated on all over again. My boyfriend is completely understanding that I have my reasons, and gives me the extra reassurance! The right person will be happy to help you heal. All I can say for your ex is, cut them off completely. Knowing they’ve chucked away 5 years of love and dedication will sting.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
UK is very high on the world cheating list... 66% according to this article... a high proportion of ppl do cheat so finding someone who rlly won't is a real challenge... must admit I'm surprised Brasil is lower than UK LOOL!

https://outragemag.com/countries-wit...rs-identified/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
18.25%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.32%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
7.14%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.46%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
26.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.63%

Watched Threads