Anyone in Coventry University interesting in gaming? (League of legends,etc)

Watch this thread
Memento338
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I'm a student that has recently enrolled, was wondering if there was anyone that is interested in gaming in general?

I mostly play League of Legends and I was just wondering if anyone has the same interest!
WeWillAllSucceed
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Memento338)
Hi, I'm a student that has recently enrolled, was wondering if there was anyone that is interested in gaming in general?

I mostly play League of Legends and I was just wondering if anyone has the same interest!
hey, I love gaming but im not on PC yet, I mainly play halo and cod
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Memento338)

Hi Memento338,

Thank you for your message.

Looking at the Coventry University Students' Union (CUSU), there is an e-sports society that looks interesting. I'm not sure if you're interested in this? Usually, you're more likely to find others like yourself when you join a society, or when you make friends with the people you come across! I know the friends I have who play league of legends, they're either on the same course or they met through friends of friends.

I hope this helps!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
42.08%
Not yet, but I will soon (66)
18.03%
No (146)
39.89%

Watched Threads