Student jobs

Watch this thread
ncensinc
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Last edited by ncensinc; 3 months ago
LittleSkink
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
the "usual suspects" would include hospitality (bars and restaurants) and supermarkets (shelf stacking and tills)

lots of hospitality work in Manchester, especially if you live near the centre, tends to be weekend and evenings too

big assumption on my part - if you are not a UK citizen you may need to check that your visa allows you to work
Last edited by LittleSkink; 3 months ago
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ncensinc)
I'm a student in Manchester and looking for a part time job, 20 hrs a week. English is my second language so my English isn't perfect. What job do you think is best for students? Ty.
Shops, supermarkets, fast food places, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, touristy type places etc etc.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hotels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads