Bristol offer on hold

Watch this thread
so127
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have applied at Bristol for their psychology in education program. I got an email yesterday saying that my application is on hold. My predicted matches the requirement and I think my personal statement is p good. What are my chances of being accepted now?
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
It just means you meet the requirements but they want to wait until they've looked at more applications. Bristol put a lot of people on hold every year, so I really wouldn't read into it aside from confirmation that you meet the requirements for an offer! Nobody can tell you your chances of being accepted, since it entirely depends on the rest of the application cohort and how many offers the uni decides to make this year, so unfortunately it's just a waiting game now.

You can read more about it here: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...tion/decision/
so127
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Interea)
It just means you meet the requirements but they want to wait until they've looked at more applications. Bristol put a lot of people on hold every year, so I really wouldn't read into it aside from confirmation that you meet the requirements for an offer! Nobody can tell you your chances of being accepted, since it entirely depends on the rest of the application cohort and how many offers the uni decides to make this year, so unfortunately it's just a waiting game now.

You can read more about it here: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...tion/decision/
That makes sense thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
20.06%
The paper was reasonable (127)
36.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
14.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed