Missing ex

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How too forget about a girl that’s just left me ? I’m thinking about her all the time looking at her social media thinking about seeing her on a night out kissing someone else it’s killing me ?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Going through something similar. Middle my ex and I'm lost without him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Going through something similar. Middle my ex and I'm lost without him.
Have you done no contact ? I’m starting it she left me 5 weeks ago and I’m genuinely depressed and heartbroken. And my biggest fear is seeing her on a night out kissing another guy
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Have you done no contact ? I’m starting it she left me 5 weeks ago and I’m genuinely depressed and heartbroken. And my biggest fear is seeing her on a night out kissing another guy
Tried to but he thinks it's best if we go our separate ways because we are from different cultures and it's causing problems. I don't miss him per say because I think breaking up was for the best but we were together for years so I do feel lonely and lost without him. Like I feel an emptiness.
Anonymous #1
Tried to but he thinks it's best if we go our separate ways because we are from different cultures and it's causing problems. I don't miss him per say because I think breaking up was for the best but we were together for years so I do feel lonely and lost without him. Like I feel an emptiness.
My girl said too me about 7 weeks ago she wanted too take things slower and was begging me too do so I said yes. Now she’s told me she just wants too be on her own
Anonymous #1
What would be your advice too me
Faith.A
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I think the obvious advice would be to stop looking at her social media but I know that's easier said than done.

As pessimistic as this may be I try to think about the negative traits they have in order to put me off and also take a realistic approach in acknowledging that it's only really going to work out once (if you're lucky maybe twice). In the sense that outside of the person who ends up being your life partner, every relationship apart from them is destined to fail. The only thing you're guaranteed in this dating scene is that 99% of the time it won't work out so you just have to go through the ups and downs of dating.

Sometimes you just have to accept that you guys weren't meant to be and this is just reality catching up with you.
Last edited by Faith.A; 3 months ago
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
How too forget about a girl that’s just left me ? I’m thinking about her all the time looking at her social media thinking about seeing her on a night out kissing someone else it’s killing me ?
It’s my 4 week anniversary of my breakup with my ex girlfriend and not once have I thought about her she’s non existent to me 👻 and dead ☠️. 🙈🙈🙈
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads