The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

MA Peace, Conflict and Development at Bradford

Jeeyoung is from Seoul in Korea. Growing up in the Korean peninsula, she found international relations and affairs fascinating.

She studies MA Peace, Conflict and Development (Rotary) at Bradford.

jeeyoung-outside-bright-building-1-720x480.jpg

This is her story:

I chose the University of Bradford because of its prestigious Department of Peace Studies, the first one in England and one of the largest in the world. It's been leading the charts in research and academic performance, thanks to the renowned Faculty and quality of teaching staff.

I believe my experience in Bradford has allowed me to develop the skills and capacities I need to reach my full potential as an agent of peace. It will broaden my perspective and encourage me to work hard to find better solutions and become a valuable member of society.

I would recommend the programme as the Department of Peace Studies and International Development is a world-class institution, with the most inspiring professors and colleagues who will motivate you to question and think harder.

This unique setting will help you unleash your potential and prepare for a successful career. If you want to transform yourself into who you really want to be, the University of Bradford is the right place to be.

Do you have any questions about the course or what it's like to be a student at Bradford? Leave them below :smile:
This sounds really cool :beard:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest