Ial a level business sample assessment unit 4 paper

Watch this thread
mehek18
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey everyone,

The unit 4 sample assessment ial paper Q1 is a construction of a demand and supply diagram about the decrease in ethanol imports and we have to show the effect of the decrease in imports on the ethanol prices

My first thought was to shift the supply curve to show a contraction in supply, but the mark scheme says to shift the demand curve.. my question is why are we shifting the demand curve?

Here's the link to the paper, scroll down to page 94: https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...iness-SAMs.pdf
Last edited by mehek18; 3 months ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads