University decision.

Watch this thread
Crusty18
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I applied to LSE,KCL,CUL,QMUL and Edinburgh on 17th Jan 2022 and I haven't heard back from any universities. It's been two weeks and I am worried. What should I do?
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Nothing. Two weeks is nothing, most universities take longer than that to reply.
Lauracarter123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Crusty18)
I applied to LSE,KCL,CUL,QMUL and Edinburgh on 17th Jan 2022 and I haven't heard back from any universities. It's been two weeks and I am worried. What should I do?
Wait. Universities have until May to send out offers, 2 weeks isn't very long to have waited so try and put your application out of your mind for now and focus on other things.
Year12Studentt
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied to three out of five of these unis 17 weeks ago, and still haven't heard a thing...
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
10 working days is nothing. Average decision time for any course and uni is 7 weeks. Well ranked ones at the busiest point of the application cycle will take much longer.

They have until May, there is no need to worry.
Crusty18
Rep:
My friend applied to City, London on the same date but got his offer the next day.
omgggggggggggg
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
what course are you applying for?
Lauracarter123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Crusty18)
My friend applied to City, London on the same date but got his offer the next day.
Some universities and some courses are quicker than others. Really though, not having heard after two weeks is nothing at all to worry about and you shouldn't do anything other than wait until you hear. People who hear in a day or two are in the minority. Admissions teams have a LOT of applications to go through, and some universities even wait until all applications are in before they start looking which can mean not hearing anything at all until March/April even if you have a solid application and will be offered a place.
Crusty18
Rep:
(Original post by omgggggggggggg)
what course are you applying for?
BSc Accounting and Finance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
22.73%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (1)
4.55%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (3)
13.64%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
9.09%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (6)
27.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
22.73%

Watched Threads