UCL Population Health Sciences 2022

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there!

Has anyone else out there applied to population health 2022😃.
ZedTV
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied to human sciences and evolution Msci! Waiting to hear back!
sakura25
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hiya! I got an offer from UCL yesterday. Where else are you applying for?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sakura25)
Hiya! I got an offer from UCL yesterday. Where else are you applying for?
Other than PHS I’ve applied to Geography BA at UCL LSE St Andrews and Durham. And well done!
sakura25
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ah nice and thank you! They’ve upped my required grades to AAA from ABB. I’m guessing it’s because it’s competitive this year. Fingers crossed your offer comes soon!
Anonymous #1
Ah nice and thank you! They’ve upped my required grades to AAA from ABB. I’m guessing it’s because it’s competitive this year. Fingers crossed your offer comes soon!
OMG that’s crazy if they do that for me I will try transfer to another course because ABB is meant to be my insurance option☹️. Sorry they did that anyway.
Hans333
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi well done on your offer I also applied for this course. What were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking?
sakura25
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hans333)
Hi well done on your offer I also applied for this course. What were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking?
Thank you! They were AAA
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I just got offer yesterday of ABB
sakura25
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ahh well done!! Happy for you
sakura25
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
username5908563
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The course seems very fun! I didn't apply but it seems like a really nice course. Congrats on the offer!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thankyou! Very excited 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (142)
42.77%
Not yet, but I will soon (59)
17.77%
No (131)
39.46%

Watched Threads