The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

MA User Experience and Service Design

Hey, I got an offer from Loughborough University for the course MA User Experience and Service Design. I wanted to know the kind of placement opportunities students get for this course. Is there a placement forum that happens on campus?
Original post by Shaardhool
Hey, I got an offer from Loughborough University for the course MA User Experience and Service Design. I wanted to know the kind of placement opportunities students get for this course. Is there a placement forum that happens on campus?

Hi @Shaardhool

I'm a little confused by your question as postgrad courses don't have placements unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
All the programme information can be found here https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/masters-degrees/a-z/user-experience-service-design/

There are projects to get involved with as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities, but you would have to speak to the Design School directly to get a better understanding of what exactly is on offer. You can e-mail them at [email protected] and they should be able to help you.

If you're referring to the Industry project I have this info for you:
The Industry Project provides an opportunity to work with an industrial partner and be part of a collaborative project team to deliver design solutions for ‘real world’ problems. Past clients have included Britvic, Jaguar Land Rover, IBM, British Airways, Camelot, Sainsburys, Tails and the Post Office.

Hope that helps :smile:
Vicky
(edited 2 years ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Hi! I'm applying for this course at Loughborough too. Can I message you to ask some questions?
Reply 3
Sure mate, I'd love to help
Sure mate, I'd love to help

Oh, I can't send a message here unfortunately :/ Do you have discord or insta?

Quick Reply

Latest