The Student Room Group

What are my chances of being accepted

So, I applied to Manchester to do International Business, Finance, and Economics (IBFE) with industrial experience and Accounting and Finance in Bath.I am an international student, my A-level grades are A, A, A (Mathematics, Economics, and International Relations). In GCSEs, I got 6 in all of my subjects, 7.5 overall in IELTS, and a decent personal statement.
Original post by Chyngyz2207
So, I applied to Manchester to do International Business, Finance, and Economics (IBFE) with industrial experience and Accounting and Finance in Bath.I am an international student, my A-level grades are A, A, A (Mathematics, Economics, and International Relations). In GCSEs, I got 6 in all of my subjects, 7.5 overall in IELTS, and a decent personal statement.

Whar grades does each university ask for and what grade in Maths. If you dont meet them you are very likely to be rejected
If they ask for AAA then your chances are fair. Beyond that, anyone is just guessing.
Reply 3
Original post by swanseajack1
Whar grades does each university ask for and what grade in Maths. If you dont meet them you are very likely to be rejected

Each of them asks for AAA (A in maths).
No-one can tell you for sure - like everyone else you'll just have to be patient and wait.
Each of them asks for AAA (A in maths).

If you meet the grades you have a good chance. As others have said nobody knows for definite but for most universities and subjects if you meet the entry criteria generally more are made offers than are rejected. One issue you might need to check is what grade in gcse Maths they ask for as if you dont have that grade it is usually an automatic rejection. I know Bath for some subjects require grade 7 in GCSE Maths.
Reply 6
Original post by swanseajack1
If you meet the grades you have a good chance. As others have said nobody knows for definite but for most universities and subjects if you meet the entry criteria generally more are made offers than are rejected. One issue you might need to check is what grade in gcse Maths they ask for as if you dont have that grade it is usually an automatic rejection. I know Bath for some subjects require grade 7 in GCSE Maths.T

Thank you for your reply
Reply 7

Grades should be mention. After getting best numbers must be competitive coin medal.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending