Have the Final Stage Assessment invites been rolled out for Deloitte 2022 Schemes?

Watch this thread
warwickgrad
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there, I just wanted to know if the Final Stage Assessment invites have already been given out for Deloitte GRADUATE Consulting Schemes 2022. I applied as Business Transformation Analyst, and have only been told that I passed the Job Simulation so far. They said they'll email candidates for the final selection event by Jan 2022, but it's already the end of Jan and I have received nothing. Please do let me know if you've been invited.
xy.w
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I checked the statue myself today and found I have been progressed to the final stage but I didn't receive any email from them.
_FeuxFollets_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied for Tax Management Consulting and I was notified to be shortlisted for AC mid Jan, but there's still no AC dates to select on the portal.
warwickgrad
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by xy.w)
I checked the statue myself today and found I have been progressed to the final stage but I didn't receive any email from them.
I see. Which role did you apply in? And how did it go?
warwickgrad
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by _FeuxFollets_)
Hi! I applied for Tax Management Consulting and I was notified to be shortlisted for AC mid Jan, but there's still no AC dates to select on the portal.
Oh no, did the AC eventually happen then?
_FeuxFollets_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by warwickgrad)
Oh no, did the AC eventually happen then?
I waited for more than a month to be allocated a slot for the AC, and after another month I finally received the offer call yesterday!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads