Kings Law Offers 2022

Watch this thread
z1204
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
This is for anyone who applied to Kings for law, and either received an offer or still waiting for one.

Has anyone heard from Kings yet?
Last edited by z1204; 3 months ago
thenerdy.guy
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hey! Please ping me.

(Original post by z1204)
This is for anyone who applied to Kings for law, and either received an offer or still waiting for one.

Has anyone heard from Kings yet?
They asked me to submit my high school roll number and centre number to confirm my marks last week. That's it.
Last edited by thenerdy.guy; 3 months ago
z1204
Rep:
(Original post by thenerdy.guy)
Hey! Please email me at [email protected]

They asked me to submit my high school roll number and centre number to confirm my marks last week. That's it.
What's your date submitted/last changed?
Last edited by z1204; 3 months ago
thenerdy.guy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by z1204)
What's your date submitted/last changed?
Submitted 13 October. Last changed November but there have been updates on my portal through messages.
z1204
Rep:
Submitted 13 October. Last changed November but there have been updates on my portal through messages.
Updates like upload documents?

Mine was last changed yesterday, and had one message.
thenerdy.guy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by z1204)
Updates like upload documents?

Mine was last changed yesterday, and had one message.
What was that message? Mine wasn't regarding the document upload.
z1204
Rep:
What was that message? Mine wasn't regarding the document upload.
So my message was to upload documentation to prove I can remain in the Uk/study here.

What were your messages about?
thenerdy.guy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by z1204)
So my message was to upload documentation to prove I can remain in the Uk/study here.

What were your messages about?
Some high school roll number
z1204
Rep:
Some high school roll number
I saw last year they gave out offers 19th Feb, so we should maybe get offers/rejections then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.86%
The paper was reasonable (69)
39.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed