May 2022 Intake - Deferred

Watch this thread
livikrishna
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
May 2022 intake
Last edited by livikrishna; 3 months ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by livikrishna)
Dear Sir,

I was already provided with a conditional offer letter from Coventry University for MSc Construction Management with BIM on 12th December 2020 for January 2021 admission. Since I was on my maternity period, I couldn’t pursue the course at that time.*

I have already assigned Santa Monica Study Abroad Pvt. Ltd. for the admission process of May 2022 intake for MSc Civil Engineering Project Management.

Kindly provide me with an update regarding the same, so that I can prepare myself for the remaining process.

Thank You,

Livi Krishna

Application No. - [removed by volunteer]

Student ID - [removed by volunteer]
Hi Livi,

Just to let you know that I've removed your reference numbers from your post as you should not post them publicly.

There are Coventry ambassadors on TSR, (Coventry University Student Ambassadors), but they can't look at your individual details. Your best bet is to email and call the international office at the uni.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by livikrishna)
May 2022 intake
Hello Livi,

If you have any questions about the admissions process the best you can do is contact the admissions office. Here is a link where you can find contact details for the admissions team: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/internati.../how-to-apply/. I am sure they will be able to provide some guidance.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Tereza
Coventry University
International Relations Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads