Conducting a survey/questionnare for epq tips

Watch this thread
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi
I was thinking to coduct a questionnare related to my epq just to get peoples thoughts (its on a specific advancement in medicine), does anyone have any tips on whats the best way to do this
Food!!
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cherrygrape1234)
Hi
I was thinking to coduct a questionnare related to my epq just to get peoples thoughts (its on a specific advancement in medicine), does anyone have any tips on whats the best way to do this
you could make a survey and just give it out to ppl you know like your teachers and class mates etc
or you could email it out and use a online one whch will be easier and faster to get results something like https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Food!!)
you could make a survey and just give it out to ppl you know like your teachers and class mates etc
or you could email it out and use a online one whch will be easier and faster to get results something like https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/
Thanks bubbles for this :hugs:
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cherrygrape1234)
Thanks bubbles for this :hugs:
no worries cherry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.77%
The paper was reasonable (129)
36.44%
Not feeling great about that exam... (104)
29.38%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
14.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed